Wednesday, May 9, 2012

DGT Electronic Chess board Unboxing

Finally getting around to posting pictures of my new DGT electronic chess board. It arrived in great shape after a two-week journey from Germany.

Inside the shipping box is the product box:



The components are neatly compartmentalized inside. I'm saving the boxes, obviously, as there's a 2-year warranty, and this isn't exactly a standard box size.


The board is wrapped in a plastic wrap underneath the components. It's well packed.


Finally, all set up and ready to go.


This is the Rosewood board with the Classic piece set. My only nit is that one of the white knights doesn't quite sit flat. I might contact DGT or my vendor (Doska Chess in the UK - I heartily recommend them. Even after the massive shipping costs, it was cheaper than buying from anywhere in the US) to see if that piece can be replaced.

Very happy with it!

1 comment:

  1. SO neat. I might try to mend the non-flat piece myself but then again, I'm pretty brave. :)

    ReplyDelete